Are you an American maker? This is your chance to be recognized as one of the 2014 Award Winners. Martha Stewart, her panel of judges, and the American Made community are selecting the next generation of American Made entrepreneurs: those who are creating beautiful, inspiring, useful products; pioneering new industries; improving local communities; and changing the way we eat, shop, work, and live.
Who should apply? Creative entrepreneurs in the areas of crafts, design, food, and style with distinctive, innovative, and beautiful products, proudly made and manufactured in America.
One (1) Audience Choice Award Prize will be awarded and nine (9) Category Prizes (to be chosen from the following categories, in the judges sole discretion: Food, Style, Crafts and Design) will be awarded (each of the Audience Choice Award Prize and Category Prize, a “Prize”).
Each Prize consists of a trip for winner and a guest to New York City, NY on November 7-8, 2014. Exact details of the prize package are as follows:
- Round-trip coach class air transportation for two (2);
- Three (3) days/two (2) nights in a standard double occupancy room at a hotel of the Sponsor’s choosing;
- Ground transportation to from airport to hotel, and from hotel;
- MSLO produced video featuring Prize Winner’s business
- $10,000 cash
- Tickets for winner and a guest to the American Made Event
- A chance to be featured on www.marthastewart.com
- A chance to be featured in the American Made Market on eBay.
- A chance to be featured in Martha Stewart Living.
- An opportunity to appear on the Martha Stewart Living radio show on SiriusXM radio.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Contest Prizes is $20,000.00